E is on tour, so that means that Alicia is free to have adventures. It's not like we look forward to them going on tour all year, but it is sort of like that. Who am I kidding?
Most of Saturday was spent doing one of my favorite things ever.
Then I met up with Alicia while she did one of her favorite things ever. Normally watching people be drunk can be sort of obnoxious, let's face it. But the highlight of the weekend occurred when she let this gem slip: "Hahaha fornicate - that's like, poop right?" This plus the fact that we were at a drag show - and gay dudes love me for some reason (hopefully not because I look dudely...though if I did, that would sure explain a lot) - made the night OK.
Then there was some of this:
And here is Hobo looking very dapper.
Yesterday was our friend's son's birthday party. Good people and no air conditioning, with a bunch of sticky, messy kids and dogs running around everywhere. When I was getting water out of the fridge, I saw that Orion (the birthday boy) had made an x-ray of himself. Very official. Yes, those are twistie ties. Best kid ever.
Week 1 of keeping A's spirits up while the girlfriend is away - probable success.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment